Sunday, July 31, 2011

Walking & Running

Last week I went on a business trip with 2 of my coworkers. After dinner on Mon and Tues we went walking. It was hot! >100deg and we walked something over a mile each time, but we weren't trying to go fast, just to keep moving.

I got back Thusday around noon and crashed for a couple of hours--or tried to. Everytime I dozed off the kids would yell, scream at each other, or make some other loud noise. Finally I got ready to take them to the pool, but then it started thundering. Lightening too close, no swimming. Later I went running, did more C25K W1. At least the weather was nice and cool!

Friday I went in to work a little over half a day. Repeat Thursday's experience with trying to go to the pool. Later I went walking with my sons as the older one walked the neighbors' dogs. I can't remember if I ran on Friday. :(

Yesterday I finally took the kids to the pool for an hour or so, till we heard thunder again. I went grocery shopping, suitcase shopping, and DH & I went and saw Captain America. It wasn't as action-packed as I'd expected; I didn't feel that constant adrenaline like in, say, X-Men, but we really liked the movie a lot anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment