Tuesday, May 14, 2013

New Gear

I finally got a new heart rate monitor! Yay! It's the Polar RS300X. The price dropped by more than half; I guess the new model's out. It's a little bigger than I was hoping, but it's comfortable.
Somewhere in this post is a picture of it on my wrist next to my day-to-day sports watch. I was trying to insert the photo after that first paragraph, but I'm blogging from my phone, so I don't know how it's going to turn out. I'm going to have to manually adjust my max heart rate b/c it's not 220 - my age; I went for a steep uphill walk this evening, but I was *not* walking at 97%.
The fabric chest strap is comfortable too, much more so than the old plastic one which used to push into the top of my stomach & make me feel a little 'bleh'.

No comments:

Post a Comment