1. Create a support network.
2. Set goals.
3. Keep track. (Record all purposeful activity. I haven't been recording biking to work.)
4. Plan ahead. I set up training plans, but I have been bad about planning the workouts into my days and letting other things take precedence.
5. Have reasonable expectations.
6. Stay consistent. My biggest challenge.
7. See the value. Maybe I'm not? or I'd be consistent?
I could bookmark it, but I rarely go back and look through bookmarks. This will stay relatively prominent for a while.