Friday, November 18, 2011

Time flies

I finally went running again today. I didn't realize until just now that it's been 6 days since my last run/workout. The run was 2.2mi, 30:48 min. 14 min/mi.  I need to get that down to 11 min/mi & add in push-ups, sit-ups, etc.

I've recorded a yoga & a tai chi workout on tv, but I haven't fine either of them yet. I've been really tired, esp in the mornings. Plus as soon as I got back from TN, my sinuses went haywire, mostly stuffy & quite annoying.

I need to create or find a comprehensive workout plan. I also need to get a new tube for my bike; the front tire's flat now. I've been driving to & from work these last 2 weeks partly due to the cold mornings & no gear for biking in it, partly due to not getting up early enough to walk to work, but DH found all our gloves & some hats.

No comments:

Post a Comment