Saturday, December 28, 2013

Saturday at the gym

I wonder how busy the gym is at lunchtime on Saturday. Hopefully not busy. I hate when it's crowded. I'm about to change and go over there. Oh I also have to pick which exercises I'm going to do today. I'm combining 2 days, but there's no way I could do all of both days' exercises--especially as my shoulders are sore from swinging a 16kg kb yesterday-- and still run. I'm liking the running again. I did a Polar fit test last night; my VO2max is still 33.

... ... ... ... ... ...

Well, it wasn't crowded at the gym, not too many people. I did about half of each of the two days' of exercises and ~30 min on the treadmill. It would have been nice to go outside, but I'm using the treadmill to maintain a steady pace. Today was harder being the day after a leg workout; I ranged 3.7-4.2 mph in my pace depending on my HR and music. (Pandora Muse station) Overall a good workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment