Sunday, March 29, 2009

Almost Recovered

Wow. Friday's run really took a lot out of me. I'm sure it didn't help that I did a hard workout earlier in the week, then was sick for a day or so. I've also had this sinus thing going on for over a week now that started, slowly, clearing up on Friday. My whole body was sore yesterday! I was hesitant to take more than a couple of ibuprofen b/c my stomach still felt irritated from taking some too close to the run on Friday.

I got some extra rest today with an extra blanket; the extra warmth helped my muscles recover. Now I just have to loosen up my calves and, yes, shins, again. Tomorrow's workout will be swimming. I haven't done that in a while! I don't even know if I have any goggles. :%

I was really hating running Friday night. Saturday it was merely a strong dislike. Now I'm looking forward to being able to run (pain free, whenever that happens). Sigh. Tuesday will be either walking or running....

No comments:

Post a Comment