Tuesday, July 21, 2009

MapMyRun.com - Training Log

MapMyRun.com - Training Log

Shared via AddThis

Possibly my longest run ever (4.64mi) and really slow--calculated out to 17+ min/mile. On the other hand, my shins have been hurting since taking a walk last Thursday, so not too bad I guess. I noticed today that at least some of that shin pain was stress related; better than getting a headache I guess, as long as I can tell why. I felt a little faster after each walk break (don't know if I actually was after the 3rd one, but it felt like it :) ) I ran in new-to-me parts of the neighborhood, so I was a little nervous about that. As I crossed the street that's my usual boundary I was tempted to just follow it and do some other run. But I didn't! I also still don't have a working watch, so I went longer than I meant to.

A good run mentally. Ended going uphill and pushed my speed up, felt good (except for the shins and knee). As I walked the rest of the way home, I took off my shoes b/c my feet were hurting. I think it's time to look for new insoles.

Gotta hurry up to bed--my turn to go to Cub Scout day camp tomorrow (I so need a nap one of these days!)

No comments:

Post a Comment