Saturday, June 19, 2010

So how's that workin' for ya?

11:18 pm and I'm starting a new post. Well, there's still a fair chance I'll get to bed by midnight. I'm almost not sore anymore. Mostly it's been in my neck today b/c I had to use a different pillow than usual last night. My 2yo sprayed mine down with Shout yesterday, and I haven't gotten it washed yet. So I'm not sure what I'll use tonight. Heck, I'm not sure where I'll sleep tonight. My 9yo fell asleep in my bed again, and he always sweats. yuck.

I worked out everyday this week till today. Yesterday I went swimming with M & S. It was tough because my arms had that deep ache. I rode my bike to the pool, and my quads had trouble getting me home b/c they were so tired and sore too. So 2 days off this week (per the schedule) and back to it on Monday. The only thing about this 10lb Slimdown program is that there's only 1 workout for each target area: 1 core workout, 1 lower body workout, etc. I think I'll hook up the PS2 and see if I can get Yourself!Fitness working too. Then I can have more variety.

I've been forgetting to use my ultrasound bone stimulator this last week or so. Ironic, since I'm home all day right now. I've had some shin achiness, but, last time at least, it was higher up, and it only sporadically correlates with running--haven't been doing much of that lately either. In fact, I've been pretty physically tired. I really need to go to bed earlier. So....good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment