Wednesday, September 22, 2010

WiiFit

A couple of weeks ago my husband bought a Wii. A few days later he bought WiiFit. A few days ago I set up my profile & today I actually tried out some exercises besides just 2 or 3 yoga poses. Not bad!

When I set up my profile, I chose a target calorie burn of a piece of toast (still not quite sure what I was doing there), and today I burned (according to WiiFit's calorie counter) 169 calories, a couple dozen or so shy of my goal. But I plan to do some kettlebell stuff later today.

My sinues have been bothering me more lately, and I seem to have developed a full-blown cold. Either that or there's *really* something in the air.

I'd hoped to do more running on my trip last week. My fitness test is in about 3 weeks, and I am SO not ready. :( I'm actually getting scared about it now.

No comments:

Post a Comment