Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Last night's run

After a .75mi 15min walking warm-up I ran for a solid 15 minutes--woohoo! That ended up being 1.25mi at about a 12:30 pace. I'll need to pick it up a bit Thursday for my fitness test, but this is the first time I've run that long all at once in quite a while (quite possibly since my last test 6 months ago--sadly).  Since I did my run straight out, the walk back was long (there were a couple of jogging sessions in there). BUT my right knee started hurting again just along the outside of my knee. I guess I'll have to see the Dr about it after all. Hopefully he can refer me to someone who can help me with whatever is causing the pain and not just tell me to stop running (and poss walking) for a few weeks. It would probably help if I did better cool downs, warm ups, and used my foam roller. At least I haven't had shin pain in a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment