Sunday, August 14, 2011

Busy busy

Last week was another busy week. I ran C25K W3D1 on Mon or Tues (I logged it as Tues; I seem to recall being extremely tired Mon). On Wed I flew out to CA for a quick business trip. I took a short detour to check out Solvang and the Santa Ines Mission; it was maybe 80deg. I had some delicious pomegranite/raspberry yogurt. That evening I met with an old friend from college, and she took me to dinner. We had a great time catching up.


Thursday after my meeting (which went quite well, thank you), I had time to go for a run before heading back toward the airport. The weather was misty, cloudy and less than 70deg. I ran a lush 1.5mi trail. (C25K W2D3, 90sec run, 90sec walk). I saw lots of vegetation I'd never seen before. On the way back to the airport I stopped at a lookout point to check out the ocean. I was somewhat disappointed that it was still cloudy. It didn't clear up at all till between 3 and 4:30, kind of a bummer, but otherwise the weather was nice. I got back home around 10pm

No comments:

Post a Comment