Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Bone Scan Results

I had my bone scan follow up appointment today. The scan showed some stress-related something or other going on in both legs, I believe it was both bones in each leg. I don't recall if anything showed up in my foot. Also, it turned out I was supposed to have gotten x-rays too. The folks at Nuclear Medicine probably figured I'd take care of that at X-Ray, and the guy at X-Ray, who directed me to Nuclear Medicine to make the bone scan appointment, apparently didn't see the x-ray order in the computer. SO, this morning after seeing the dr. I went and got x-rays. The nice thing about pre-8am appointments is that there's no line anywhere. I also got a referral to see an orthopedist; my appt is next Tuesday.

Well, it's past my bedtime and dang-it if I'm not hungry again. Only got 6 hours of sleep last night--in ~3 hr increments.  Night!

1 comment:

  1. Yikes! It's been too long since I've read your blog. I can empathize with what you've been through! Stress fractures = no fun!

    They really screwed up my race schedule, too. Most of the marathons within driving range were sold out by the time I had healed.

    Oh well, 2010 will be better, right?

    Greg

    ReplyDelete