Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Took DeeDee out for a run

The temp is somewhere in the upper 40's, and it's windy, but even my fingers warmed up pretty quickly once I started running. (Good layering!)

DeeDee is our Beagle; she's named after Dexter's sister in the Cartoon Network show Dexter's Lab. My warm-up didn't get me very warmed up b/c DeeDee kept sniffing all around and stopping to sniff even more. Once I started moving faster, she did too and indicated I wasn't running fast enough for her taste. :)

After going a mile (with quite a few walk breaks--been pretty tired lately), we did a reverse of the warm-up, and I dropped her off in the back yard. Then I went back for another mile (barely made it in 14 min. 8| ). I started a 30 miles in 30 days challenge for myself at MapMyRun, and I'm almost done, just a couple of miles to go--6 more days!

MapMyRun.com - Regular Run: Took DeeDee out on 10/14/2009

Shared via AddThis

No comments:

Post a Comment