Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Hill (Walk) on Monday

It was a nice day, so I took it outside. I walked down a long hill then back up it on another street.

MapMyRun.com - Hill Workout: Regular Walk on 11/09/2009

I've had a harder time lately getting good workouts in. Elliptical's ok; they even have TVs in front of them but I can't see the screen of the one in front of me &/or I can't get closed captioning to work (never remember my ear buds), so I end up watching whatever the person next to me watches. Usually that person has closed captioning.  Plus I keep going to bed too late, like tonight. I should've been in bed at least an hour ago, but I started watching Terminator 2 on AMC with my husband. I recorded the end so I wouldn't stay up till 11:15 to see the whole thing, but here I am. :~)  I actually got unsleepy for a while. Better catch it while I can--still have to brush my teeth...

No comments:

Post a Comment