Wednesday, November 18, 2009

A Workout Finally!

I had my killer math test today. I'm hoping for 50%. I know I got 2 of the 6 problems (12 pts ea) and put effort into the other 4, hopefully enough for 6 more points! I also know I'm not the only one in this boat, which is nice. The first problem was reasonably simple but my brain was so scrambled that it took me a total of at least 15 minutes to get the answer. At least I finally got it!

So since I didn't have an urgent need to study (I do have physics test on Tuesday, so...), I went to the gym this afternoon. Yay! I did 1/2 hr on a stationary bike that had Expresso on it, so I got to do a 1.5 mi route through a redwood forest (4 times). Not too bad. Then I went to the track and walked a mile, maybe 1 1/9, I lost track of my laps about 1/2 way through. It took me 17.5 minutes, so it probably was just a mile. I had to stop a couple of times and adjust my shoe.

My left foot, the one with the neuroma, was extra tingly and achy today. I kept forgetting to take some ibuprofen b/c I didn't have water with me and kept forgetting about it when I passed a water fountain.

Tomorrow is a group workout--at the gym again. I need to get back to working my core and doing push-ups (they're so boring!) But I feel good for having exercised. Now I just need to get my butt in bed and get some rest!!

No comments:

Post a Comment