Saturday, January 23, 2010

Yes, I've been working out...some.

Crossfit: pull-ups, push-ups, kettlebell swings on 01/14/2010

Knees to chest, 2-handed overhead kettlebell swings, push-ups all x5. Some warm-up: kipping pull-ups (w/rubber band), and I don't remember what else. I was really sore for 2 days, and my neck and shoulders were sore for 4 days! Even my pecs were sore! They haven't been sore in 8 years! And this is only the 2nd time.

Walk-to-Run on 1/18/2010
Elliptical 15 min ~1.5mi. Run 1 lap, walk 1 for 2 miles. WFFC track. 28:16min.

Crossfit: Jumping rope and Back extensions on 1/22/2010
Warm up in gym: 1 lap each around basketball court--jog, butt-kicks, sidesteps, skipping, 1 more jogging lap.
Workout: 3 x circuit\r\n150 jumping rope, 50 back extensions/Supermans. I did one set of extensions on a bench, then did Supermans for the next two sets. My calves are really tight today; my shins were feeling a bit less than "outstanding" last night and this morning.

School has been really busy this quarter. I have a lab class. My lab is on Tuesdays, supposedly from 1-4, but we haven't gotten out before 5 yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment