Monday, April 12, 2010

Log

Last Tuesday went swimming. Was supposed to meet C at the pool but she forgot and overslept. But I didn't know that until much later, so I swam by myself: 100s each crawl, backstroke, sidestroke, kicks (actually 2x50 that).

Friday: Had a physical therapy follow-up. Had to admit to not getting past week 1 of the "walk" to "run" program, AND had to get another copy of it b/c I lost my 1st one. So I recommitted to doing the program and went straight from the therapist's office to the gym and did 5:2 min x 4 on the elliptical. I was still a bit sore from Crossfit (& swimming?) and tired.

Today: After friends over for dinner (hamburgers) I went to the gym and did a repeat of Friday's elliptical workout. I went better, and I "ran" faster. My "running" averaged 5.2mph, and the "walking" ranged between 3.2 and 3.7mph. This morning before school I also did some kettlebell: 15 2-handed overhead swings, 15 jerks ea, 10 snatches ea, 15 long cycles ea. I didn't check the time to see how long it took.

No comments:

Post a Comment