Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sore today!

...which I honestly did not expect. I need to do swings more often, or more specifically, lots of swings more often. My quads, lower back, even my neck! were all sore today. Or perhaps I should say yesterday as it's after midnight.

I just finished 3 sets of 20 long cycles (clean and jerk) each hand, going straight from 1st hand to 2nd, then resting (kinda long). ~4min per set. I need to get chalk. Now I can't even find my little resin bag. I carelessly tosses it aside at the beginning of my last set, and now I can't find it. I was going to do snatches, but as soon as I started, I realized my hands would get too torn up.

P.S. Anyone out there know how to use Davinci for semiconductor modeling? I was at school till 11 tonight trying to figure it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment