Thursday, June 18, 2009

ssoooo tired

Yesterday I woke up tired -- baby stuff -- and the group workout was HARD, at least for my tired butt. We did a circuit of push-up/core/legs excercises then jog/sprints, x 4, nearly an hour altogether! By the time we were done, I had a headache/neckache. I still had it when I woke up this morning. It was hard, but I needed to do the sprints; I haven't been doing any speedwork at all lately. My ankle felt weird afterward, maybe kind of stiff, but it didn't ache like before. Seems to be about healed.

This afternoon M and I went swimming. I think she focused on swimming distance. I was trying to take it easy and, after warming up, did a bunch of 2minute 50m repeats. It'd take me 1:15 - 1:20 to swim the lap then I'd rest till 2min. I did ... 8 laps that way. It was more demanding than I realized; I was shaky even after I got home. Got me some PB&J and chocolate milk--good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment