Monday, September 14, 2009

Elliptical workout

It's been a while since I've actually worked out at the gym b/c it's always too hot in there. But today, since I've still been hurting, I went and did an elliptical workout. I was hoping to get one of the 3 Precor crossfit(?) machines but no dice. It seems to me they offer more range of motion in the ankle, but I was able to really warm up those lower leg muscles on the LifeCycle elliptical. I tried to do 5 minutes backwards but could only do 2. Well, I might've been able to do more, but with the 10K coming up, decided not to push it.

I stretched a lot afterward, did some push ups, sit ups, planks, and did I already mention stretching? My legs feel a lot better. I also stepped into the shower while the water was still cold. Yikes! I made my legs take turns under the cold water till it got warm. I am NOT a cold shower kind of person! :P

MapMyRun.com - Cardio - Elliptical: gym--elliptical on 09/14/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment