Monday, September 7, 2009

Interval Training: 1 mile steady, 1 mile intervals

1st mile @ steady pace 14:45min as usual. Feeling tired. 2nd mile w/2 speed intervals per loop (6 total), just sprinted until my legs were about to give out; not as far as I would have liked, but it's been quite a while since I've done sprints. The 10K is in less than 2 weeks, and the fit test is in 4-6.

I can't tell if I have a cold or if it's "just" allergies. I've been badly congested lately and constantly feel sleepy from the sinus pressure. Saturday, the allergy med didn't seem to make a dent in anything, and the congestion got worse as the day wore on. Sunday I took Sudaphed instead plus Tylenol, and that helped. It's also hard to sleep well when you can't breathe well.

I was supposed to finish my daughter's dress and do homework today too. I slept late, got a load of dishes washed and 2 loads of clothes, so it's not a total loss. I *really* need to get more specific in my planning--what homework when, etc.

MapMyRun.com - Interval Training: 1 mile steady, 1 mile intervals on 09/07/2009

No comments:

Post a Comment